Need to let it out... My husband keep saying me not being flexible enough in thinking. He dislike my family.. and I dislike his family.. but I am staying in my parents house. His way of taking care of our lo is different from mine. And he always insist on his way. But I am a stay home mom, so I can have all the time to take care of my lo. I just feel that after having my lo, my relationship with my husband is rocky. Always quarrel about lo or our family members. Sometime I thinking of divorce and live my own life with my lo. But I am a sahm, maybe custody will not be given to me. I really so tired. I starting to be quiet and ignore things that I don't like or don't wish to hear.. and when he is taking care of my lo, I will start to play games so I can totally not care how his way of taking care. His has a big ego and everything I try talking to him end up he will put his thinking into me. Making me think that his way is better. Dam irritating de. No point talking out to such a selfish person. My lo is 2 months plus.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

But why are you staying in your parent's home, why an't you both staying together? Anyway, I think if you both move together, see the ups and downs of life together, share responsibilities, then you people will come close and will perhaps try to see each other's point of view as well. This man not liking his in laws and visa vis is an internal issue... so do not ruin your lives because of this nonsense. Yes, if you both have real big issue of disapproval with each other then it is another thing, which you can both sit and sort out rather than jumping to conclusions. All because, you have a little life to take care off and you can not and should not take decision of divorce recklessly lest it is the only way out. I suggest, both of you, sit and talk, probably taking a counsellor's help.

Read more