New Daddy's Woes!

My wife just gave birth one month ago and I feel like I don't have a life anymore! I want my guys' night out and soccer time with my buddies. Everything is about the baby now. Is this it for me? How do I tell my wife I need some me time without upsetting her?

197 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

well, it's not bad to open up about that on your wife but come to think about her side, you're ranting about loosing life? What she's been through is worse than yours. Especially when she gave birth to your baby, her one foot was on grave. After giving birth there's postpartum depression that may take you to the mental hospital if you didn't go through it. Being restless especially at night coz she needs to feed your baby. She felt like she can't count on no one. She can't do anything she want like when she was single. She's scared, she's insecure, she needs you. She needs your support, she needs your love. Of course she won't tell you the pain she's struggling to. Because she don't want to bother you. And now you're thinking that it's unfair for you? BRUH! Please you're not a teenager no more. Be responsible. You told her how much you love her at your first days now prove it.

Read more