New Daddy's Woes!

My wife just gave birth one month ago and I feel like I don't have a life anymore! I want my guys' night out and soccer time with my buddies. Everything is about the baby now. Is this it for me? How do I tell my wife I need some me time without upsetting her?

197 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please think yourself in her position, at least you should give her support during this few months.. belief me, this few months, your wife really need you to be by her side even if you dont take care of baby but being there together would mean alot to her.. help her with cooking or what so ever..this golden time wont come again and you will soon regret for not being together handling the baby, the first baby ever.. im a new mother too, so i know what a woman would feel.. me time is just not going out with friends only,looking at phone also can be me time.. eating also can be me time .. baby at this time are also learning although some people said baby at fewer months are more fun to play with..im sure if you can be patient at this time , later your wife will appreciate your time more in the future.. guys night out can come later when she has independent to be alone after pantang i mean.. please understand your wife k

Read more