3 Replies

My helper used to be like that and it became v frustrating when the same msg gets repeated continuously and is personal hygiene. So I discussed with her and mutually, we agreed on deducting $10 if anyone of us caught her unhygienic like not washing her hands. This works and she auto wash her hands often.

Thanks for ur concern. It helped her to realise that her unhygiene ways will cause my children to be sick and she is more conscious in her hygiene now. I don't think is illegal but we have not deduct any money though haha

I feel like we have the same helper. My helper is from Indonesia. Where is yours from? I have stuck reminder posters around the kitchen wall, reminding to wash hands, zip lock everything, and change the garbage daily. I feel like I am dealing with a nursery kid instead of an adult.

Hi Chloe, mine is from Myanmar. And I agree with you on the dealing with a kid part. Except that my kid still loves me when I nag and scold. With the helper, I need to deal with a black face. Hahaha.

How's the helper now? Have you considered replacing her?