15 Replies

TapFluencer

I would suggest maternity pads bc it's gonna be very heavy bleeding, and even then you need to change it more than once a day. I used Madame Maternity Pads, and if I recall correctly even my hospital used those. I would also suggest using disposable panties with those for convenience sake.

Overnight panties should hold up even more for heavy bleeding no?

I used Kotex Overnight panties! They are soooo comfortable and I’m not worried about leakage after giving birth. I even ditched my sanitary pads for the overnight panties cos so convenient :) even recommended to my mummy friends :)

I used both and prefer pads as the overnight panties made me feel quite uncomfortable. It felt like I was wearing adult diapers. you can also use the normal sanitary pads, no need to specially buy maternity pads

kotex/sofy overnight panties x1000000. why buy pad with disposable underwear when u can just buy overnight panties? heheh btw I tried adult diapers as well. would say overnight panties are more comfy

I used disposable maternity underwear + Sofy comfort nite 42.5cm pads for about a month postpartum. Disposable underwear is a life saver as I bled lot and often stain my underwear

I always have rashes when using kotex, so after giving birth, i just use my baby pampers as the pads with no leakage at all. U guys should give it a try

I preferred using the kotex overnight panties as compared to maternity pads. no worries of leakage and it was really comfortable and convenient.

+1 to Kotex overnight panties! I’ve tried disposable panties + pads too which is ok but the overnight panties are too comfy and convenient.

TapFluencer

Sofy 42cm with disposable underwear which I bought from Watson's on sale. As the bleeding reduces you can change to a smaller pad.

I bought maternity pad previously but end up i used my own laurier pads which i was using for my menses.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles