Kotex overnight panties

I recently bought kotex overnight panties. Will be packing my hospital bag soon. I dont know if ill end up with natural or caesar delivery. Other than using the disposable panties & maternity pad hospital that the hospital will be giving, i heard alot of mummies use kotex overnight panties and thought of bringing it for the ward stay. Is 10 pieces enough ? How many did you bring to hosp? #FTM

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup I tried 3 different ones: the ones tt hospital gave, Lunavie maternity pad and the Kotex Overnight. Of all 3, the Kotex Overnight was the most comfortable. I had csect but it was big enough to go over my belly and not cut across my csect incision. I didn't have to wear another layer of underwear with the Kotex one so it was v convenient. I think 10 pieces is more than enough. If not, can just alternate with the ones hospital gives.

Read more

I brought 1 to change during discharge day. During my stay, the nurses will change my pads for me so they are using maternity pads and disposable panties (which was already included in my bill so yup).

i bought overnight panties but didnt bring to hospital as hosp provides disposable panties and pad. since paying for it already, must as well use there haha i use the overnight ones at home after

i used the overnight panties as its much more comfortable than the disposable panties provided. To each its own on comfort. And yes epikool is instant cold pad. All the best Mummy!😊

May i know, do you buy your pre-pregnancy size for the overnight panties or slightly bigger for some comfort?

8mo ago

I initially bought M-L but it was tootight. So i bought L - XL. I assume my stomach will still be big after delivery so i followed my current size

10 pieces more than enough.. i used about 6? cos i used it with epikool and that one u won’t change so often

9mo ago

Hi mummy, can u let me know epikool is instant cold pad relief or we need to put in fridge for few mins before use?

TapFluencer

👌💕