Hi mummy, My child turn 6 months today and I'm worried sleeping pattern.she's in infant care for a month and i realized that throughout the day she nap 3-4times for 15mins(total nap only 1hr in infant after i total up the mins) at night she sleep from 9-6.30am(9 1/2 hrs) I'm worried about her sleep pattern during day lack of sleep night I'm fine as she sleep Throughout. Please advice. Worried mum

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh. Same situation as mine. Baby in ifc for 1mth too. But slp at least abt 30mins each nap and he usually slps 2 times in ifc. I'm worried at first as baby seems to look tired when i pick him up.. But baby needs time to learn to adapt. So i will choose to close one eye as baby is able to slp from 9pm to 8.30am e nxt day for everyday.

Read more
7y ago

No prob! Give urself some time too! Jiayou!

VIP Member

Probably she is trying to adapt to the new routine and environment of the school. Give her some more time to adapt.

7y ago

I really hope so mummy cause i feel that she not getting 11-13 hrs of slp per day kelian

Give her time to adapt its a new routine and environment. Meanwhile monitor and relax.