Pregnancy Brain, Is It A Real Thing?

Hello mummies, I'm on my way to my 24th weeks and I tend to sometimes forget things. Not always, but sometimes. At times I even forgot the name of a certain thing haha is this normal? Plus, my calves and feet feels sore/achy/cramped too 😩 Not sure if I've walked too much or it's part of the pregnancy.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Everything you mentioned I'd went through as well. I guess the pregnancy brain is still happening to me although my LO is already 9 mths. Haha. Can consider wear those stocking and elevate your legs as much as you can. or can soak your legs in warm water after work, feels awesome believe me. :)

Super Mum

Everything that you mentioned is truly part of pregnancy. That’s why mummies are noble.. because they go through so much for their babies! Try to get enough sleep and rest okay?

VIP Member

Yup its all part of pregnancy.. ive had postpartum forgetfulness too! As for the cramps it’ll get worse as our tummy gets bigger.. everything everywhere aches 😭😭😭

VIP Member

Argh. Sometimes I can forget the word for something simple. Eg. Milk I said white powder 🤣i think it's very normal.

VIP Member

All that you’ve mentioned except forgetting things, have happened to me. They’re a given during pregnancy 😉

TapFluencer

Part and parcel of pregnancy its normal

VIP Member

Yes for me!

Yes it is!

Yes....