First time preggy

Hello, it's my first pregnancy and i'm 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I was feeling nauseous few days ago but today feel like everything is normal. Is this a normal thing? or do i have to worry about anything? and even my boobs feels normal again. but i took urine test daily too and it's still positive. smlm i being paranoid?#firstbaby #pregnancy #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its normal… but better to do scan… hope everything goes well for u.. no need to check urine test daily… ive wen tru a miscarriage, even 1 week after the d&c surgery, my urine test is still postive.

Super Mum

Don’t worry, it’s totally normal for symptoms like nausea to come and go. Some lucky mamas don’t even get any symptoms at all! 😅 Wishing you a smooth and happy pregnancy journey!

I know how you feel. had the same worries too but don't think too much. I had good and bad days too. some days puke and some days I feel ok. currently 13 week plus :)

Super Mum

It's normal. You don't have to take urine test daily. You should schedule a visit to the gynae soon and check on baby's growth.

Symptoms fluctuate, it's normal to have some good days followed by bad days. Have you scheduled your first ultrasound though?

3y ago

alright thanks for clarifying my doubts and yes in 2 weeks time..