Increase Milk

Hi mummies, what food can helps to increase milk?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Oats, green papaya, red dates tea, milk, salmon (or fish).. i would also prepare overnight oats with milk, adding brewer's yeast & flaxseed meal. Used to it that these could increase my supply but seems like after a year when i dropped to 3 pumps a day (im full EP) it doesn't have much effect anymore

Read more
VIP Member

Oats, Salmon, Greens, Yogurt, Avocado. Supplement wise you can try fenugreek. But I would recommend the best thing to do is latch baby on demand and power pump once a day!

Read more
4y ago

Your breast will take about 30 minutes to fill up. So yes you can pump right after you latch baby and then swap sides to feed your baby for the next feed. Best time to get more milk is around 2-3am in the morning you will notice that’s the time you will pump a lot of milk. Maybe you can pump that time?

TapFluencer

Soya milk Milo Oats biscuits Barley Durian Edaname You can check out my post I've posted the oats biscuits I've eat and see result effectively.

Read more

Fish soup But try to pump more It’s a demand and supply thing Even after feeding Try to continue pumping to increase

Read more
TapFluencer

none that helped me... i believe being stressed was the impediment

Supposedly oats, fish, green papaya and lots of soup.

Lactation cookie helped me but only 20ml..

VIP Member

Hot soup like peanut soup works for me!

Black beans, eggs

Oats, dates