Emotions

Hi mummies, is it true that when pregnant whatever emotions you have will affect the baby in the tummy? I’ve heard elders saying if a pregnant women were to feel angry or cry everyday their baby will come out to be a crybaby or hot tempered........

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

from my own experience- not true, thankfully. i was so stressed and unhappy at work and was very worried about how my baby will turn out- she is a happy baby. however it is important to reduce stress, try to be happy- good for baby and you. ultimately i believe baby will feel all range of emotions before he/she is born as we are humans with feelings. just try your best, it will be ok. :) all the best to you & baby.

Read more
VIP Member

True for me!!! My eldest was nt an easy kid cos i was so short tempered n emotional.. my other 2 babies i was generally happy most of the time n they also turned out to be easy going smiley kids lol

Super Mum

No, it’s not true. Don’t worry. But it’s good to remain happy throughout your pregnancy if you can:) so you can take care of yourself and baby better

i was super emotional & stressed during my pregnancy but my baby turned out to be a happy baby. ☺️

VIP Member

It’s not true; however, it’s always good to be happy and enjoy the pregnancy journey. 😄

It’s just a taboo, but I tried to stay positive and happy throughout my pregnancy

VIP Member

It's a myth but good to stay happy and positive for both you and baby health.

VIP Member

heard that its true.....but idk, its good to think positive and stay happy!

VIP Member

Not proven, but my mum says the same thing. Generally true I felt!

VIP Member

I don't believe...