Cried a lot A LOT

Hi all. I found myself crying a lot more whenever I feel overwhelmed during my pregnancy (and its my first) I tried to stop it but sometimes my emotions will always get the better of me and when I mean by cry, I will literally sob so hard.. I scared my baby will turn out to be a cry baby. Is this belief just a superstitious thing? And what are the ways can I better cope with my emotions?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Being a first time mom or going through pregnancy, sometimes we get so overwhelm if even you have a lot of kids too, you feel the same way. We just have to do things one at a time. Give our own body break time, relax, dont pressure ourselves. We need to also know why you are emotional. It can be anything that can trigger your emotions to be angry, sad, moody. Do something that can make you happy like watching movies,out with friends, cooking, on a date with husband, etc. You dont let emotions control your day. We have to be positive and relax. Speak with someone that you trust to let out your feelings and thoughts. I always believe in speaking out, why? Because it will not be a burden neither a weight on your shoulder. And the crying baby are superstitious, but do know that it can affect you and baby health inside if you are not taking care of yourself or baby.

Read more

I used to cry very easily when I carrying my first born, especially little things like whenever my hubby talk about his mum will trigger me more easier (because she always bully me). And this crying thing can’t be help as our hormones are changing.. I do see my firstborn a crying baby la, but more to she’s spoiled and cry whenever she can’t get what she wants 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now I’m carrying with my second baby, I am scolding a lot and more hot temper.. This really tells that all pregnancy are different as long we try to keep calm and try to find someone u closed to talk (maybe not hubby la! but our BFF cos I noticed during pregnant I just want scold my hubby) 🤭 You will be fine don’t worry! 💪🏻

Read more

I cried so much during my first trimester and had l depression. Is also my first! But somehow I felt so alone and the morning sickness made me feel even worse. It gets better overtime so try to keep yourself occupied! And no it’s just a belief. Dont worry to much, i hope youll get enough rest and that the people around you will shower you with love and care. All the best mummy!

Read more

i cried alot too till i vomit acid taste like wind... please talk to someone.. i talk to my mom when things got worst.. i felt better.. no.. ur baby wont be a cry baby.. but your health is important ok.. take care mama!

Read more

Don’t worry, it is just superstition. Your baby won’t cry more or less because you cry a lot during pregnancy. But, you may be at risk of depression. Please talk with your doctor, they can help you.