how to do with first trimester vomitting

Hi mummies, I'm currently in my first trimester and have been vomiting everything I've been eating. It's more like a sea sick feeling which makes me giddy and hence the puking. What can i do to lessen the horrible feeling or eat? It's so bad ive been losing weight, about 2kg?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost weight too in first tri and vomiting a lot. Eat smaller portions. And especially when u have appetite, u can eat more. During my first tri nothing much worked to help with vomiting, just had to deal with it (eating n throwing up) but it got better in 2nd tri with no vomiting at all. All the best

Read more

Losing weight due to all the vomitting and no appetite is common in first trimester. Try small portions of meal, munch sour plum, and stay hydrated. I don’t exactly remember but I think your gynae can prescribe you something to reduce vomitting?

I resorted to baby food (those in pouches) because my stomach couldn’t even digest dry biscuits and ginger tea so I was desperate to get nutrients into my body. Apparently, it worked for me. Take care mummy! :)

Try drinking 100 plus to curb the vomiting part and for food wise, eat slices of apples and pears. It works for me. Hang in there yeah ! It will be over soon:)

Sometimes I think TCM is good . I didn’t throw up during my first trimester. Just that some smell of food turn me off

TapFluencer

Eat smaller meals or avoid food that can trigger nausea. Suck some sour plum it might helps.

VIP Member

I eat smaller portion. And in between have some snacks

VIP Member

Divide ur meals into more smaller meals in a day

VIP Member

for me I ate v smaller portion..