Vomitting & losing weight

I have been vomitting on all the food i ate and there is only limited food that my body choose to eat. I am also losing weight and on my first trimester. Is there anything I can do?#pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can let your gynae/doctor know of the constant vomitting. They will prescribe nausea medicine to reduce/stop vomitting. However, this is common during first trimester. Try eating in small amount or food that your body can take in. And if you can drink maternity milk, you can have it if you can't consume much food. You can also have fruits, biscuits, bread

Read more
1y ago

Your most welcome. Yeah during pregnancy this always happened so most time we have to bare with it. GWS and take care

I find that making sure u dont hv an empty stomach helps w nausea ! Esp before u sleep , eat some nuts or biscuits so you wont wake up hungry ! I didnt take any meds during my pregnancy , only the vitamins , fish oil and calcium .

Dun worry I vomited everything n anything till 5 month even with anti vomiting medicine. Just make sure when scan baby size is ok and take all the supplements.

1y ago

Oh dear..5 months is sucha long period hope I don’t have to suffer longer as work is so hard to survive hoping baby is well too 😔

Take small meals in the day and don’t force yourself too much. The anti nausea med- dilectin works for me too. Hope you’ll feel better soon

1y ago

Will definitely ask my gynae thanks fr the reply!