induce or wait
Hi mummies .. I'm currently going to 39 weeks on Friday. I've been experiencing slight contractions more frequently but not the actual contractions .. I also encounter cervix pain but there is no sign of water bag burst or bleeding .. Shall I wait still or go to kkh to induce?
Do consult your gynae... Take care!
Hi, Please consult your gynae asap for this
Gynae is the best person to advise you
What did gynae say
On standby mode.
Better check with gynae
You can wait a bit till due date. After due date, my gynae says that there is no benefit to waiting on and might be more negative than positive if pass 41weeks?
Its fine to wait a little longer.. I was induced at 40 weeks.. I really hoped I could wait it out, but my gynae was quite worried about my baby's size since I'm quite petite
At this stage I believe your Gynae is monitoring your pregnancy very closely. Seek advises from your Gynae to see what is the best option for you and your baby
Better to go hospital soon.