39 wks 4 days

I'm almost due in 2 days and still no sign of active labor 😭 I have contractions but not strong... lots of mucus came out too since 3 days ago... I'm so worried they might induce me or I will end up having to go thru C-sect 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 the last time they checked I was already dilated 3cm... It's been 3cm since weeks ago..ppfttt... They did membrane sweep twice already to trigger contractions but nothing seems to change except mild cramping & slight contractions... I'm doing exercises, squats, going up and down the stairs too.. but nothing seems to be working lol 😑 Anyone else is like this too??? #FTM

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It sounds like you are experiencing some challenges as you approach your due date, and it's understandable to feel worried and frustrated. It's not uncommon for labor to take some time to progress, especially for first-time mothers like yourself. Since you are already dilated to 3cm and have been trying various methods to help induce labor naturally, it's great that you are staying active and trying exercises like squats and going up and down stairs. These activities can help encourage the baby to move lower into the birth canal and promote labor. However, if you are concerned about the slow progress and potential interventions like induction or a Cesarean section, it's important to communicate openly with your healthcare provider. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific situation and may offer additional techniques or options to help progress labor. Remember that every pregnancy and labor experience is unique, and it's okay to feel anxious or impatient during this waiting period. Many other first-time mothers have faced similar situations, so sharing your concerns with others in a support group or forum like the one you are in can also be helpful for emotional support and shared experiences. Stay positive, keep in contact with your healthcare provider, and trust that your body knows what to do when the time is right. Best wishes for a safe and smooth delivery! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
2mo ago

tysm for the reply! yes! I'm feeling anxious. as much as I love the baby being in me as a first time mom, at the same time I wanna give birth already by now bcoz my ribs are bruising from the kicks and movements... and also I don't wanna go thru C-sect if the baby turns out to be chubby 😭🤣 neither do I want to be induce.. coz last weighing session which was 2 weeks ago, was estimated about 3.3kgs 🤦🏻‍♀️ but okay...I shall see what's gonna happen on Friday on my next appointment... ❤️

I'm curious about your situation. Anyways, have you tried drinking pineapple juice or raspberry tea? Or eat pineapples? Dates? and doing labor inducing exercises?~

2mo ago

Thank you so much!~ 💕🥰

TapFluencer

💕