3cm dilated week 39 3 days

Went for appt at kkh just now and im 3cm dilated at around 11am . Dr wanted to induce me as im not feeling any tense contractions but i said i wanted to go back home first. Currently im just feeling like pelvic pain or cramp not that bad. Should i go to hospital anytime soon or just wait?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was 2cm dilated on 20/12, waterbag didn’t break and no contractions so I went home. Currently 39D6 and will be heading to hospital tonight to induce & pop on my EDD (26/12). Currently still no contractions & water bag still not breaking…. When you feel that contractions gets stronger, please make your way to hospital asap as some mummies tend to dilate fast. :)

Read more

I think you can count contractions to monitor whether you should get to hospital. Once contractions are more regular and closer frequency I suggest you fly to hospital already, since you’re already now 3cm. 3-10cm can go quite fast for some mums and I think you’ll prefer to give birth in hospital, not the car 😅😅

Read more

Sometimes labour starts with a dull lower back ache or like menstrual cramps, might want to start monitoring yourself as it seems like it might just be the start of labour

VIP Member

If the feeling come more frequently needa go hospital🤣