1st Pregnancy

Just tested positive on a pregnancy test kit and suddenly so overwhelmed. I'm wondering if i were to make an appt directly with a hospital, i'll be treated as taking the private route?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations... ! You can search which gynae you prefer or friend recommended... I went to polyclinic to get subsidies rate but i feel the pricing wasnt much difference to i went with private clinic instead

TapFluencer

Congrats!! If u want subsidy, just go to any polyclinic to get a letter. If you wa t private just look for the gynae u want n their hospital location, call up to fix an appointment

VIP Member

Congratulations! You may go directly to hospital as private or go to poly clinic and get a referral letter as a subside (in KKH)

Congrats on your bundle of joy. If you’re gonna to do it directly, pick a reputable gynaecologist from the start

VIP Member

if u wan to be under subs, go polyclinic. otherwise can just make arrangement w the hosp

If u wan to be subsidize u need to see a polyliclini fiesr

VIP Member

If no referral from polyclinic, then it will be private

Congratz! U may want to visit a polyclinic to confirm ur pregnancy. U get a referral to ur choice of govt hospital frm there. Or alternativel u may enquire with the private hospitals to schedule an appt.

Yes ... i think if you would like to be subsidized visit the polyclinic and get referral from the doctor .

Super Mum

Wat s private route?