Might be pregnant

Hi, need some advice here. I have been taking Blackmores conceive well gold as we have been TTC. I just tested a faint line in the pregnancy test kit and I planned to test again using a digital test kit this weekend. Wanted to check if I should start taking Blackmores pregnancy and breast-feeding advanced pills instead? I have that at home.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just continue to take folic acid when TTC. I took 21st Century Pre-natal (folic acid + multivitamins. ) . I'm 7 weeks now.i showed my doc both Blackmore Folate & 21st century, asking her which one is better , & she asked me to take 21st Century. . b4 I'm cfm pregnancy, I tested 3x continuously for 2 mths, using clearblue normal kit. always see faint blue line. decided to switch to digital & aloha... its easier with digital kit. no need to guess

Read more

The HCG level changes every 48 hours, I read somewhere. My first test had faint line so I waited for 48 hours and tested again, the line was darker. I’m only taking folic acid as of now. Plan to see what the gynae suggest before taking others. My appt is Saturday.

Mine started as a faint line too ;) Visited the gynae to confirm pregnancy (blood test) and took only Blackmores folic acid and gynae’s supplements for first trimester. No matter what, just make sure you’re at least eating enough folic acid each day

2y ago

okay! thank you! ☺️

if the blackmores conceive well gold contains folic acid, then cn finish up that one first. blackmores can eat up to 12 weeks. at 12 weeks then you'll have to start eating obimin instead. oh and congrats 🎉

So long as you have a faint line, I would say u have the hcg hormone. Congrats! Yes no harm starting to take folic acid. Mums preparing for pregnancy take it too. ❤️

i’m the OP. thanks all for your advice! feeling more worried and anxious as I had a m/c earlier this year and i really hope to be able to see my rainbow baby this time 🥲

2y ago

thank you! 🥰

usually folic acid is recommended until end of week 11.. so for now as long as you got folic acid acid intake, that's good enough.. and congrats on the positive ! :)

just folic acid for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy will do.