Confinement agencies

Hi mummies, I am actually giving birth in a week's time and also my confinement will fall during cny period. I am looking at: - Confinement Angel's - Nannysos - PEM Anyone has good experience with these agencies? Which is more recommended? Thanks!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So last minute, mummy, you might be of limited choice already, regardless of any agencies. Agencies need to process work permits and all, so it’s not really sensible to leave it to last minute like this. Best to contact all the agencies in accordance of your preference. Join the Blacklisted Confinement Nannies SG FB group (sometimes there are praises for good ones - not only blacklisted) and post your request there to expand your search to recommended freelancers as last resort.

Read more
4y ago

I had initially confirmed a nanny but now baby needs to come out earlier and falls during cny period which that nanny is unable to make it, hence I had to search for nanny last min now.

VIP Member

Hi! I'm currently in my confinement period. My nanny's from PEM and she's amazing! But not sure if you can book one in such a short period of time, I booked my nanny since August of last year. Furthermore, not many nannies will accept CNY jobs, if they do, you have to pay additional (I paid additional $1000 - my last day of confinement is on cny day 1). Good luck!! And have a smooth delivery :)

Read more
4y ago

Thanks babe :) yes I have just confirmed with PEM. Luckily they have nanny available for cny and yes have to pay the surcharge :( no choice better den no nanny!

VIP Member

I would contact all agencies ASAP now. Confinement nannies are usually booked months in advance. Your notice period is really short, don’t even know if there are any available nannies now.

TapFluencer

Hi you can try PEM, I’m giving birth in about 3 weeks’s time, but I booked my CL in Sep to avoid surge pricing and ensure there is a CL ready on standby just in case baby arrives during CNY.

4y ago

Oic 🙂

Super Mum

You should try contacting all of them cause not many of their nannies are working during cny, even with surcharge. Also consider doing a DIY confinement with catering instead.

I'm not sure if you can find one so last minute though, my edd is also in a week and I've booked mine in apr last year! Good luck!

4y ago

Wow u managed to find nanny who is willing to work during cny period? My edd is 3rd feb, I actually had confirmed a nanny previously but she is only able to work after the 1st week of cny..now it seems my baby needs to come out earlier as advised by my gynae hence I had to let that nanny go.

VIP Member

Pls contact all because the notice period is really short, hope u can secure a nanny soon!

VIP Member

My nanny for my #1 is from PEM. She is very good!

VIP Member

Most mommies recommend PEM!(:

Pem lot bad reviews.

4y ago

Oh no I thought they are pretty good