8 Replies

Sore throat - drink honey before bedtime, and morning after gargling salt water. Let the honey glide in through ur throat slowly without rushing to drink the water. Buy a sore throat spray. I recommend the kamillosan. Gargling salt water - it works ! Cough - wil take quite long time for me to recover w/o med, u might need to watch out the food u eat. If u have many phelgm, u might wanna avoid food that cause phelgm, like banana, chicken. Avoid spicy n fried food that will trigger ur cough. Always prepare a flask, drink warm to hot water as much as u can. It can sooth the cough.

You can drink homemade warm honey lemon water. I like to have Almond drink from herbal shop (Sheng Siong sell it too) when I have sore throat, it's smoothing but abit sweet. Side note: Can explain to husband it's ok to see a doctor. Just need to let doctor know that you are pregnant & dr will prescribe you medication which are safe for pregnancy use.

If affecting your sleep, better see doctor. Let doctor know you are pregnant, they have pregnancy safe medicine.

Probably due to the seasonal weather that’s giving everyone random coughs and colds.

Have you tried warm honey lemon? Usually works for me

Super Mum

Warm water

VIP Member

try warm honey lemon

Yes.. Drink warm honey lemon And warm plenty water due to our body system is down of pregnancy... It's happen to me...

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles