4 Replies

I send my girl to ifc at 5.5mo. The younger you send ur baby to Ifc, the faster they adapt compared to when you send when they are older. They adapt very fast and you can tell the teacher that your girl needs to be pat to slp, and they will do it. It’s true that they wont get as much attention as they do at home, but, when there’s a need, the teacher will attend to your girl too. So she is not neglected Good thing is they will have lesser stranger anxiety. And when she grow older, she can play together with other babies too

thanks.. im sending her when she s 5.5months too by May 21.. hopefully she wont be disattach to me after IFC

Super Mum

For infant care the teacher to student ratio is smaller so the teachers can pay quite a bit of attention on each baby so don't worry too much.I would say it's easier if you get them used to it sooner since they haven't developed too much separation anxiety yet

yap..hopefully..ill be sending her when she s 5.5mths old.. also now worried if she ll be less attach to me once she enters IFC..

Hi, Getting worried is for your baby is normal but the teacher to student ratio is smaller so your baby will get proper attention and also babies adapt pretty quickly so don’t worry too much about it

thanks.. i hope so too...

Super Mum

Babies adapt quite quickly at this age, usually getting into the new routine within 1-2 weeks. We as mummies always worry, but most of the time, our babies surprise us at how well they adapt;)

ikr.. haha now my next worry is.. will she be less attach to me once she enters IFC.. sending her when she s 5.5months old.. any thoughts..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles