I am going to send my 4 mths daughter to infant care. what worried me the most is that my daughter cry. she always want me to carry n pat her to sleep. im afraid she will not get used to the infant centre environment. any mummies experience that?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is v heartbreaking for any mummies to leave our young ones with someone else and knowing they will cry their hearts out. When I sent my sticky clingy gal to cc, she would start to cry and cling tightly onto me. It continued for a good 2 months till she stopped crying when I was about to leave the centre. All I can say is, once they are at the centre, they will be trained and will get used to the trs caring for them. Don't worry about them being used to u and afraid they will cry. It will happen but toung children adapt to the environment v fast.

Read more

Not a mummy but my girl went in IFC PCF after 3 months. If u have a good centre, the trs there will be Super dedicated to take care of your little one. After a while, u will get used. And dun worry, they r paid to take good care of your girl. Just trust and do yr research properly before sending her to an IFC.

Read more

Dun worry mummy. Babies can adapt fast. Let the Teachers know about this, I'm sure they will have their ways to handle your gal.

hi chin yin at what age u start to send yr newborn to infant care?