8 Replies

TapFluencer

me very strict confinement rule except my top is t-shirt cos too warm. no showering only wipes with rice wine daily till 2nd week of confinement. I had water only when taking supplements or medicine but is very warm water half a cup. I never regret sticking to rule I have seen too many cases around me having aches after birth 3 to 5 years time. all of them just shower like daily or every other day.

My wife followed except bathe. I bought Chinese herbs which in packet form and put it into the kettle to boil. Once boiled, I poured the water into a tub which already filled with another kettle of hot water for her to scoop to bathe. I also added some cold water to bring down the water temperature so that is comfortable for her to bathe.

I seek TCM advise as My bb coming soon. I’m having confinement food Longan red dates tea as usual. Then for bathing, TCM advise use herbal bath so can recover faster n u can bath also. Hair wise.. she say if not so fast oily can wash 2-3 days once.. n blow dry. No need to worry so much

I only follow on logan red date n nutritious food. hygiene is important so must bath once a day with herbal bath m wash hair every few days. weather too hot so I on fan n aircon

VIP Member

Didn’t do strict confinement. I’m fine 😁 Not showering is rubbish TBH. Hygiene is critical.

Super Mum

I followed none. Was happy and still healthy.

TapFluencer

not really following

I had none too (:

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles