My 6 Mths Old Baby Refuse To Drink

Hi mommies, I need help! My 6 months old baby girl refused to drink milk since she is 4 month old. The only way to feed her is when she is asleep but when she turned 6 months old, it's nightmare. Either she is awake/asleep, she will push the bottle away. The only way to feed her is using syringe and that's take at least 1.5 hours to finish 120ml With all the screaming and crying. She used to latch on me but now she just dislike anything to do with nipple. I had tried to wait for 5/6 hrs before I feed her but still the same. She will either bite the teat and hold the milk in her mouth and spit it out. It is the same with BM/ formula. Then, I started her solid. She likes it but still she will need to drink her BM right? Or else she will be either malnutritious / constipated. I had changed 5 different bottles. Advent - - >Tomme Tippe--> Simba - ->Pigeon - - > Comotomo. I had literally cried out loud just now.

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Klu dh boleh mkn nie bnyk bg yg berzat2 n berkhasiat kt dia ok dh..Susu nie hnya tmbhn kt dia bila dh start mkn..Jdi sis try bg mknan yg ok2 kt dia..Try pkai puting yg lain..Mcm jnis.Mcm nipple kte k...