burning sensation.

Mommies, did anyone experience burning sensation around genital area to anus. I'm hvg the burning sensation for nearly 2 weeks Went clinic n did urine testn even doctor sample of vaginal discharge. I was prescribe with antibiotics, liquid to dilute with water for urine n vaginal insert one.. im still hvg burning. Went emergency department again . The doc checked my blood n urine . Result is normal. The doctor prescribe the samr medication except for the vaginal insert. Im feeling uneasy due to this burning sensation.

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Are u currently pregnant? If yes then it could be a hormone imbalance u are experiencing. It's like an inflammation of the area. You may want to monitor your food intake and see what triggers it and what helps soothe it especially if u are pregnant now. U may also want to rinse with normal water and don't use any feminine wash outside, if u want I will only suggest Scion feminine wash because of the low pH that will help to soothe the private area. Also if your body is currently heaty also need to jaga ya. After confinement u may need a health overhaul because your body is already showing signs of hormonal imbalance. If u need more info u can let me know. But meantime, keep your genital area as clean and naturally dry as possible. Air dry when u're home, don't wear pantys unless u are having urine incontinence (leaking urine) then u need to wear pantyliner without fragrance ya

Baca lagi
4y ago

Thanks a lot.. yes, I am pregnant.