Feeling down and not happy

Hi mommies! Currently i am in the 4 weeks of pregnancy. I don’t why nowadays i am feeling sad and want to cry . I try to find something to make me happy but I can’t. I don’t know how to make myself happy and positive. Anyone experienced it before?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommies to be! When I was pregnant, I was emotional and mostly feeling down too even though I know I'm so grateful and happy to pregnant. My emotional rollercoaster was all very confusing and I thought I was a bad mommy-to-be for feeling sad. First of all, validate your feelings! It's okay to be feeling however you're feeling it doesn't make you any less ready to be a mom! Cry if you feel like it, just make to be moderate or could affect babies. Just keep in mind, if needed remind yourself daily, you're okay and validated 🫶🏻

Read more

It’s totally normal. Before I realised I was pregnant. I was just listening to sad music all day and can’t bring myself to be happy. Take one step at the time. Recognise your sadness, find things that makes you happy. Rewatch shows that makes you happy. Talk to love ones. If it still doesn’t work, go for consultation. Don’t dwell on it, it’s your willpower and drive to make yourself happy.

Read more

Hello! It’s normal to feel this way. Pregnancy causes a roller coaster of emotions and there is just no cause or reason for it sometimes. You can try to go out for a walk, have some fresh air with your love ones. Pamper yourself with some shopping, or just relax at home watching your favourite shows. Keep your spirits high it will do good for your pregnancy! Jia you

Read more

Hubby companion is very important at this stage. If ur hubby can cheer you up will be good. Give you mentality support is very crucial at this stage.

I am feeling the same too. I’m currently in the 13 weeks of pregnancy. Feeling moody all the time and get emotional very easily.

Thank you for all mommies ❤️