Mixed feeling

#pregnancy hi people I don’t know why when i found out i am pregnant i feel happy and sad at the same time. I feel not ready and i am afraid of the changes. Anyone have this kind of feelings?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have that exact same feeling when I get to know I am preg. My 1st born is 15yrs old this yr. We been trying for past 10yrs but failed. Just when we thought its better for us this way as son has grown up and we have more time for ourselves, since we are both hitting our 40s, we were caught by surprise with the pregnancy news. We are 17 weeks preg now.. and as much as we are excited, we are also worried cos we have to start all over again after 15yrs, especially at our age now. However, we are def thankful for this little blessing God has given us.

Read more

hi fellow momma, it's normal to have mixed feelings especially if you're a first time mom and more so if the pregnancy was a surprise. I've been trying for a baby so I was really happy to find out that I m pregnant. I think no one will ever be super ready for parenthood and the uncertainties that comes with it but I guess we all have to try our best to learn and accept whatever challenges that comes along the way :)

Read more

I’m feeling the same although this pregnancy is not an accident. I’m at week 6 now. Feels lucky to be given a chance to be a mom but also wonder if this is a correct decision..

2y ago

Hi mommies, i am not the only one feel this. I should be grateful also. When i wish to have baby and the baby really come. I guess i feel so surprised is so fast 😀

Me too especially this is baby no.3 and my older kids are now 9 n 6 need to restart all over again :(