10 Replies

My bm supply was really low and baby was demanding for milk all the time when we got home from hospital. Got my husband to go supermarket and get a tin asap that night itself! So unprepared. He bought S26. So my advice is to buy a tin and standby before u deliver. I am also mixfeeding my baby. He is taking S26 well and loves bm too.

Super Mum

You can buy it close to delivery, even:) since there’s an expiry date. Because I topped up with formula milk only when breastmilk wasn’t enough, I got the 400g tin, which was just about right for 1 month (supposed to have a tin open for 1 month only). I chose Enfamil, but many brands are good

TapFluencer

If you plan to breastfeed, just do so exclusively. There is no need to mix feed as it will interfere with your supply. Formula fed babies feel fuller and don't latch as often as exclusively breastfed babies. So if you want to build your supply, you should latch exclusively.

VIP Member

I bought 1 tin 1-2 days before my EDD. Unopened. Bf not enough then I top up. I mixed feed too. I bought NAN. Then I bought online after that

I only bought after discharged as i initially wanted to bf but supply did not come about much and baby was already hungry.

Super Mum

I started when baby is about 6 months with samples that I got first to see which is more suitable for LO.

TapFluencer

12weeks, 1 month b4 sending him to infant care. I tried Bellamy's Organic

VIP Member

Buy b4 discharge. But end up didn't finish as milk kicks in after weeks.

TapFluencer

Can buy after discharge. I bought dumex as my supply was low.

VIP Member

On the day of discharge as my supply was low. Chose NAN

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles