milk powder formula

Which milk baby powder formula is the best for baby?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

every baby is diff. might take some time for trial and error. first, i gave Enfamil but my NB is lactose i tolerance. we tried alot of formula, soy and goat but she rejected all of thm. luckily she settled for NAN lacto free. however its really hard to find in Singapore and they only come in 400g tin. they ran out of stock really fast. i even called the warehouse and singapore milk rep but they said no stock islandwide. so i had to bring them in from another country.

Read more

There's many different brand. It depends on your baby preference, pooping, etc. There are brands like S26, Similac, Nan, Dulac, etc. If baby is lactose intolerant can also try Soy Milk or Goat Milk. You can survey at market or google or use the TAP platform to find the common brand that is suitable for your baby needs.

Read more
TapFluencer

hello mummy. for formula have to trial and error. what works for others might not work for you. as long as baby is not constipated (hard stools) or diarrhea and doesn't reject the milk, then all is good 😉

TapFluencer

Depends on what your bb likes. I use nan. Nan is less sweet and closer to bm taste. Similac is sweeter and some of friends said their bb faces constipation issue. You can ask doc for suggestions!

Look for the benefits and claims approved by medical associations to buy the right milk formula. For example: Enfagrow claims they improve the child's IQ and EQ

I really liked Enfamil. They use that in hospitals too.

VIP Member

Nan optipro is known to closest to bm

If possible - breastfeed :)

TapFluencer

every baby is diff

Enfalac