My mil is Super Super annoying. She is very Ott. I just had a baby and she still expect me to fill up her tea cup all night Long and also serve her all night. If the tea cup is 3/4 full like this picture she will be black face all night and next time she speak to my Husband she will complain. Anyone else mil like this? How to make her understand that I am not her maid.

Post image
31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

sorry for saying her is very ridiculous. what century is now still have to serve her tea every night. talk to your husband what the problem you have don't let thing happens to get into arguments.

VIP Member

Ita ridiculous. How come nowadays there's still such person ? Sorry no offence. Perhap you can try talk to your husband or talk to her nicely. U and your baby need to rest and take care ya

What century already your mil still do this kind of thing. You are also your parents child. How can she treat you that way. I would get my husband to talk to my mil if she did this to me

VIP Member

I guess in order not to tear the relationship badly, you need ur husband do the communication with ur mil. If not you have to be firm and tear away the face urself. (撕破脸)。

This is crazy. She can't expect you to serve her and feed your baby 24/7. Talk to your husband and tell him that you can't continue to do this. How come he hasn't said anything yet?

Erm u r someone else daughter. Not a SLAVE. U dont have ti give her any respect. She don't deserve one. Dont even pour anything for her for god sake. Respect urself

VIP Member

I think you should get hubby to stand up for you. In this day and age such expectations is not fair. Especially for new mums who have their hands full with baby already.

Do not do all these stuffs for her. Let your husband talk to her, and don't let her treat you like a maid. You must lead a life that you're happy :)

This sucks. You need to be direct and upfront with your mother in law that we are not living in the olden world. She needs to wake up her idea.

Let her complain all she wants. If she wants to get things done, she should do it herself instead of demanding you to do it for her!