Mga mommies and daddies, I'm a solo parent of a 4 month old baby girl. Since I can't get a job yet, I decided to open an online shop to sell some of me and my daughters' preloved stuff at sari saring products so that I can have income while I take care of my baby.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I am trying this online business since I don't have much of a capital to start a business. And I couldn't afford a wired Internet connection so that I'll apply for any online job. The group is for selling or buying stuff, I'm on the process of posting for sale clothings and accessories on it. Please bear with me. ☺

Magbasa pa

Gusto ko ding itry yang online shop... sumali ako sa mga groups na nagpopost ng mga preloved and brandnew items na binebenta to have an idea how online shops works at para din maipost ko if ever ibenta ko na ung mga preloved namin ni baby

Good job to you! At least you're making the most of it while taking care of your baby at home. Madami naman nagsusucceed sa online selling. Tiyaga lang talaga sa umpisa until makakuha ka ng regular clients. Goodluck!

I salute you, Eb! Nice to hear things from solo parents like you that they are doing everything they can to provide for their children. Your child is blessed to have a mom like you.

Hello po baka gusto mo mag add up ng paninda s page mo let me know po,c-share ko din sayo ang pinagkakakitaan ko :)

8y ago

Cosmetics po yun po kasi ang mabenta ngayon :)

Great job mommy! Huwarang ina po na gagawin ang lahat para lang itaguyod ang anak nya. Saludo po para sa iyo!

May i know what are u selling ? Can pm me at my email [email protected]? Thanks

8y ago

i already sent you a message

My online shop di pi ako. Sa manila ka po? Anonpo mga inoonline ninyo?