I'm a single mom with a 9-month old twins (boy and girl).. can you suggest any source of income I can make as I'm going to finish my savings soon due to expenses of my twins. I have tried small burger stand but need to close due to no one to tend to my twins. I also tried a small toy store, since no one is buying, I have decided to close it too.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Why not try searching for online jobs that pay in foreign currencies? A friend of mine works as virtual assistant while she took care of her daughter and she earns a pretty good amount of money. I've read that online tutoring jobs pay generously as well. One company would boast that an employee could even earn as much as 35,000 while working at the comfort of your own home.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

You can try searching in Upwork, Craigslist and Indeed

Hi I'm from davao Momshie and move here sa Q.c since college I'm doing Online business.. pwede ko ma share sayo kong interested ka po..

You can start working online so that you can still tend to your twins and at the same time earn at your own time convenience.

4y ago

Hi mommy Jemima! Upwork po. :)

Try online sell mo yung foods mo momsh tapis hanap ka nang mag deliver..kasibmga tao ngayon takot lumabas..

momsh try mo mga virtual assistant, upwork. mlaki kitaan daw don e.