mga momies..u cant blame nman or judge a person just bec.single mom sya.ryt?kc first ung reason nya na sya lang ung nakaka alam..ako kc i have my own reason or should i say i choose to be a single mom.kc dumating tung gift ni god na not really right time for me peo xmpre blessing to kaya tinuluy ko and im not dat evil na gagawa ng masama...so i accept it and continue to live with my angel soon.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

In my case, my foreign lover will not allow me to get pregnant mas lalo n nung triplets ang laman. Reason? His parents words na itatakwil xa for not marrying same nationality and same religion. So I left middle East ng hindi nya nalalaman about my pregnancy, although he found out later 3 weeks before my induce CS schedule and from then, he stopped communicating with me. I chose to keep the twins dahil I loved their father so deeply and sila na lang ang remembrance sa akin. Nung umuwi ako ng pinas, daming chismis talaga at gumawa n ng kwento ang family ko to protect me. Although I'm really not sure why is it big deal to them kasi I'm already 33 years old for my first time pregnancy na tyempong triplets, and I am still using my own. savings to survive

Magbasa pa

Sa kalagayan ko yes pinili ko ding mag isang buhayin ang anak ko,di ko alam kung tama ba or what ang ginawa ko,ang alam ko lang masaya ako na dumating ang anak ko sa buhay ko, hindi rin alam ng tatay ng baby ko ang tungkol kay Lo,although nag ask sya minsan if kanya at itinanggi ko,hndi ko alam kung bkit b naisip ko un or maybe sa takot ko dahil arang pakiramdam ko katulad xa ng naging past ko n irresponsible,tapos malamn laman ko pa nong time n nagtatanong sya sakin ay may nabuntis na pala syang iba so talagang so talagang ms ayoko ng ipaalam p sa knya ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Magbasa pa

Nobody has the right to judge your choices in life. Only the Lord can judge you - He is merciful and all-knowing. You also have to be a good steward of His blessing. Mommy, everyone has their own story and only you can live that story. Do not mind the people who judge you - they know nothing of the strength you have and the struggles you overcame and will overcome for your LO.

Magbasa pa

Well, kudos to you for pursuing the child despite being a single mom. Yes, single parents have their own reasons why they chose to be single. Some may be reasonable, some may not. But still, other people don't have the right to judge how they raise their child. The only time other people can meddle is when they see that the child is being taken for granted.

Magbasa pa

Im single mom too, when i became a parent, dun ko narealize kung gaano ka strong ang mga single mom especially yong mga iniwan ng tatay ng anak nila, ako kasi sa case ko pinili kong sundin pamilya ko kesa father ng baby ko. Sobrang lake ng respeto ko sa mga babaeng magisang tinataguyod ang kanilang anak๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Magbasa pa

If people judge you because you choose to be a single mom, Please don't mind them, hindi naman sila ang nagpapakain sayo at sa magiging baby mo. just do your thing and raise your angel well, remember only God can judge us. :) congrats sa angel mo magiging masaya ka promise :)

Yes, we all have our own story and no one is entitled to judge. But in our culture, nagiging normal na lang na pinaguusapan kung ano ang status mo sa buhay. Just don't mind them. Do your own thing na lang din as you don't owe them any explanation.

I'm also a single mom and yes we have our own reason that we have the rights not to tell to anyone just to please them..for as long as we can raise our child with faith and respect..no one can ever judge a single parent..

God bless you po.... - from someone like you

Of course not :-)