hi! im a loner person, i grow up not close to my siblings and relatives. I have a few friends becoz im a shy type person. i don't know kung ano pa pwede itawag sakin. introvert or wat? anyway.. now im married and have a son, i also not close to the family of may husband, feeling ko boring ang naging life ko kc i always choose na mag isa when i was a single, and nakasanayan ko n un. Now, i dont want my son to be like me. wat should i do? everytime na may gathering s side ng family ng husband ko i always choose to be quiet, n parang meron ako sariling mundo kc un ang nakasanayan ko. wat should i do, para ndi maging katulad ng son ko ako.?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

lumabas ka sa comfort zone mo mommy..try to make chika with ur husband side or sa mga kptbahy or sa skull sa mga kpwa parents mo..para nakikita ng anak mo na nakiki socialize ka..sikapin mong makisma sa mga tao sa paligid mo imbes na tahamik ka join them or rry to open a topic for discussion..😉

7y ago

thank u mommy.. i will try..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24850)

You have to start with yourself so your son would see how you interact with people kahit gradually. I know it may be hard to change your personality, but for your son's sake, I'm sure you can adapt little by little.

7y ago

tnx mommy.. i will try..

Start as early as now na madevelop yung social skills ng baby mo. Let him play more and mingle with other children. Bring him to play areas kahit once or twice a month.

I-expose mo sa social life ang anak mo. You can go to a park and let him play along with the kids there. Pwede mo din sya i-enrol sa Gymboree. It will help.

Try to explore little by little. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. Mas makakatulong pa yan sa growth natin as an individual and for your son eventually.