My lo is 11 months old. Can she eat any of the leafy vegetables?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes they can eat any type of leafy veg! Usually I'll chop the leafy part very small and just mix it together with porridge (towards the end). Just be mindful when feeding veg like cabbage - it does produce a little bit of wind :)

Yes 11mo definitely can! I gave spinach, cabbage and cai Xin before. If you are concerned she can't chew or digest the leaves easily you can blend it first. Spinach is good because it becomes very soft and mashy after cooking

VIP Member

Yes! You can try spinach it's rich in iron you can try all sorts of leaf vegetables, If she is able to chew well, chop coarsest and give it to her.

Yes of course. Cut the vegetables finely and cook with porridge for ur LO to eat. Or u can purée it and mixed porridge also fine.:)

I give my bub spinach with rice and he is 8 months old. I steam the spinach and cut it real small. Becareful of the stalks though.

7y ago

spinach i gave her. But thinking of giving her other vege.

VIP Member

Yes, u may can mash n give, boil n then mash .. for easy digestion, as they don’t hv much teeth’s hence cant chew ..

VIP Member

Yes just cut finely the leaves and cooked with porridge and minced meat for a balanced diet. :)

VIP Member

Usuali i use spinach cooked in porridge. Thats e only leafy vegetables i give to my lo.

Yeap can. For me I will cut spinach into small pieces and mix it with porridge

VIP Member

Yes! I bought loads of spinach, mashed them using my Philips avent and serve!