Baby hate dad

This keep on happening for quite awhile now. For background story, there are days that my wife can quite drained and just wanna tuck in for bed during the night. However, on occasions our baby can woke up during the night. I tried countless of time to get her back to sleep, doing exactly how my wife did but to no avail. The baby keep on crying till her mother pick her up. Anyone can help me what I’m supposed to do to help my wife get some rest? Been feeling rejected right now. Edit: Hi thank you everyone for helpful advice. It’s been great. I tried most of the suggestions. Although, ultimately our baby still need her mom to sleep at night. But during the day, i make sure that my wife have plenty of rest and use swing or bouncer to get the baby sleep during the day. Things been going great lately. Thank you all for the help.

8 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

If ur baby fm feed, put all the things nearby u, set an alarm in case she woke up at exact time, and straight feed her. That's what my hubs did everyday and it works