Baby hate dad

This keep on happening for quite awhile now. For background story, there are days that my wife can quite drained and just wanna tuck in for bed during the night. However, on occasions our baby can woke up during the night. I tried countless of time to get her back to sleep, doing exactly how my wife did but to no avail. The baby keep on crying till her mother pick her up. Anyone can help me what I’m supposed to do to help my wife get some rest? Been feeling rejected right now. Edit: Hi thank you everyone for helpful advice. It’s been great. I tried most of the suggestions. Although, ultimately our baby still need her mom to sleep at night. But during the day, i make sure that my wife have plenty of rest and use swing or bouncer to get the baby sleep during the day. Things been going great lately. Thank you all for the help.

8 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

your wife is the safest place your baby had. shes the first person your baby relied upon. it takes time if you want to create that bond. i understand that its not easy, try do skin to skin with your baby, go shirtless and had your baby lie on your chest, or try lullabies/white noise. try dig into baby language page in fb to understand more on how to calm your baby. its not easy work. even some mothers had difficulties calming babies at night. manage your baby during the day as well could establish a good bond. just dont give up and do more reading, kudos on your effort

Baca lagi

awak boleh cuba belajar feeding que baby awak. mean jgn tunggu smpi baby menangis terus baru bg susu. kalau ada masa terluang cuba awak byk kn masa awak dgn baby. supaya baby awak kenal awak lebih rapat. my husband n i pjj. but when he coming home almost all my baby thing i let him handle. mean mandi kan baby, baby berak dia basuh.. mlm pon sama, husband akan bancuh susu utk baby. dia akan main dgn baby. mmg handphone mostly dia xkn pgg if dia balik. so mmg kalau monthly dia balik tu baby dh kenal dia. xkn takut.

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Babies know too well their mother’s scent and that it is their safe place. Wont cause harm if you try this, might work — wear wife’s shirt/clothing? But then again, more patience Dad, baby will eventually cling on to your scent soon. You and wife are both doing great!

you can try hold her and talk to her after your wife feeding her. baby most attach with mom especially breastfeeding season. you need patience. the only time can let your wife rest is after she breastfeeding her baby and you hold your baby and make her sleep.

If ur baby fm feed, put all the things nearby u, set an alarm in case she woke up at exact time, and straight feed her. That's what my hubs did everyday and it works

TapFluencer

Perlukan masa. As long daddy nya usaha comfort kan anak, beri susu tukar lampin soon should be okay. Sampai anak nanti taknak berenggang juga

shud spend more time with your baby so she/he used to ur scent and presence.

Cuba skin to skin,,bg baby hidu bau daddy dia