Some rant in middle of the night

At times, you can't even share out all the thoughts to your friends or family. I just wish my husband can be more mature and more supportive. he did help me, altho hes a lil impatient when soothing baby to sleep. and i know hes tired for work, but then at times he lazy to even help me out. really wish he can be in my shoes with all these things. I felt like lately im tired of my husband even tho he did no wrong at all. He did concern me by showing some small gesture that clearly he loves me but i just dk why am i being like this...its really sucks that i have to deal with my own mental health alone although im surpressing it for years already. It sad how he can't understand my mental illness is gettint worst.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel that you’re very mature, you put your husband’s needs before yourself and you think in his shoes. But not everyone can be like you. I feel that it is important to let our loved ones know how we feel, because communication is important in a relationship & bottling up our emotions is not healthy. Anyway, this is just my suggestion for consideration ☺️ Things will get better, hoping for the best for you! 😊

Read more

u need your 'me time'. go out to grab some bubble tea when the kids are in school. *hugs*

Hang in there mommy, everything will be okay just pray po.. Hugs!

i feel you