Help!!!

I’m in dilemma not sure whether I should send my baby to infant care or hire a stay in helper. Infant care is so expensive (we are not Singaporeans). Stay in helper need to train and trust need to build up in a period of time. Anyone can advise?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

I prefer Helper. She can take care of the baby as well as settle the household chores while the baby is sleeping. Once u return from work, u can spend time with baby u don't have to worry abt cleaning or cooking. Of course you have to install camera in your house and let the agency know u will be monitoring from Work.

Read more
VIP Member

Infant care(: so that your helper can concentrate on the household chores. Your baby will also learn something at childcare centres

Super Mum

Maybe can try to look for nannies that takes care at their house near your place

5y ago

Plus nanny don't need to train.

VIP Member

I would still prefer infant care over helper, just my personal preference

VIP Member

I prefer to put them in infant care, good for their development

Super Mum

Infant care better for baby's development

VIP Member

I still think infant care better

VIP Member

If you trust the helper enough