Helper of Infant Care?

Should I employ a helper or send my 3 months old baby to an infant care? I do not receive much help from my parents. I am currently taking care of my own baby. I do not have much time to pump milk, settle my own meals and do house chores.

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone here, about 4 months ago I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency and I decided to take my chance. I contacted the broker whose adverts I saw on Facebook. I invested around $331 k which was deposited using bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website; this made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 days later which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I wanted to buy a house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to be able to withdraw my funds.. That was disappointing to hear because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about $38 k. I was beginning to be desperate because according to my portfolio I had made about $ 800 k. It however turned out this was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other like taxes, miner’s fee and so many others. I declined to pay any more money and then they went ahead and locked my account. This made me had suicidal thoughts because I was left with absolutely nothing in life; until after a few weeks I explained the situation to my younger sister who then introduced me to a hacking agency called REFUND POLICY, they told me to not worry that they were capable of getting my money recovered. With only little faith in me I decided to work with them and I tell you it was like a dream in less than a week they recovered all the bitcoin I had sent to them. I want to take this medium to thank REFUND POLICY for their great assistance to me and also want to recommend them to anyone that mind find themselves in the type of situation I found myself and needs their services. Their email address is refundpolicy82 at gmail dot com , WhatsApp +1 626 770 5974.

Read more

I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about two months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw videos on youtube and I invested a huge sum of money around £665,211 which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 Days after, which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and buy my new house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear, because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about £45,800. I was desperate now because according to my portfolio, I had made about £1,512,400. Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees and so many others. I declined, and instead I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month after, I saw a post on Quora about GHOST CHAMPION HACKERS  which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, and discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had. In less than a week, I was able to recoup my BTC. I praise the universe for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. they are capable of recover any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, now i have my funds back with there guidelines and skills you can always contact them via  EMAIL  : ghostchampionwizard @ gmail.com Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

my name is David Silvia I’m giving a testimony about Dr. Prince. i won $60,000 in top prize playing the Rhode Island Mega loteria instant game., I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Prince the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr Prince helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my child all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win. if you want to win the lottery this is the way , his email is [email protected] website https://obinnaspelltemple.com call +16466652077

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.([email protected]) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

I feel so happy when I contacted KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES to fix my credit score. Before I emailed him, I had 401(TransUnion), 582(Experian) and 590(Equifax) credit score. Also, on a debt worth $45,000 on my credit card, 2 hard inquiries. I was wondering how possible it is to raise my credit score within 5 days just as he promised. I was surprised when he kept to his promises by raising my credit score to 824. He also paid off the credit card debts and removed all the negative items on my credit report. I’m now the happiest woman in the world. All thanks to this great service. I recommend them to everyone. Email them on [email protected]

Read more

I know a professional Private Investigator named james who has worked for me before on something i can't disclose, he offers very legitimate services such as clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone/hack mobile phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe. For his job well done this is my own way to show appreciation, Contact him via address [email protected] Whatsapp +14106350697

Read more
VIP Member

Hi Mummy. If you are a sahm, then getting a helper would make more sense as she will be able to help with chores and baby when needed. If you are planning to head back to work, you will then need to weigh the pros and cons for each. I can’t advise much on the helper part as my girl goes to infant care. It really depends on your comfort level. Very commonly babies that attend ifc tends to falls sick easily but that being said, I know some babies that rarely fall sick too. Just be mentally prepared that it will happen. Most importantly, find one that aligns with your values. Hope that helps! :)

Read more