baby's kick

hi, im in my 18th week. is it normal if the baby does not kick after 3 days of kicking. still waiting for my baby to kick, or i just don't realize it while working? there's a day my baby only kick at night when i lay down, then there's a day when the kicking happen in the morning only. now, I'm worried. i wanna do detailed scan but the doctor said need to wait till 19th week. what should i do.

5 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

its normal as its still early. the baby wont be so active at 18 weeks. if u want to know if ur baby is ok u can get a dopler to hear the heartbeat. lazada has some but im not sure if it really works or not. and to give u a heads up if u decide to get a dopler, the baby's heartbeat wont be as strong because still small and google the side effects of using a dopler. i read some articles says its harmful if use often

Baca lagi
5y ago

thank you anish for being so supportive. I'll check it out yeah!

thanks for your fast feedback. yes, it's my first baby. i did feel the kick before . it started 3 days ago. but since u said it is still early to feel the kick more often, i am now feel a bit better. being a new mummy really make me thinking too much and worry a lot. i really hope my baby is okay. (feels like crying a bit). i will try your suggestion and observe😀. thank you so much

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Hi. Is this your 1st baby? It's still too early to feel a baby kick. As long there is heartbeat then you don't have to worry. It will be frequent by time. But if you still worry try drink cold water n lie down. But I still think its still to early to feel baby kick so often for now..

normal 🥰

normal