colds and phlegm.

My baby is just 5 months old. Earlier, my baby had a hot fever reaching 39.9. I have brought my baby to see a doctor. And, after 1 day my baby's fever has recovered after being given a fever medication. Two days later, my baby had a flu and cough, it was like there were a lot of phlegm in my baby's chest. I have brought my baby to see the doctor again, but only the nose drops are given. So now my baby is still coughing and still flu , it's been over 5 days. I am very worried. My baby is still breastfeeding. But I still worry when I hear my baby coughing and it will sound like a lot of phlegm in my baby's chest. What else can I do to eliminate my baby's phlegm and cough? tell me how can i know if my baby in a terrible flu. And what i shouldnt do while my baby got flu. i really need a help from expert mother or expert doctor. thank you so much.

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

baby cough to expel their pleghm and they will swallow it and it will be discharge through their poop as they can't do spitting out like adult yet. I would make sure they sleep slightly tilted up and allow easy breathing and make sure I offer them a lot of water, and ensure room humidity is good to encourage self healing? if symptoms persist just make sure you follow up with your paeds

Baca lagi

Boleh cuba buat minyak bawang putih. Caranya, bakar bawang putih, kemudian lenyekkan dan letak olive oil/argan oil etc. Sapukan dibahagian dada, belakang dan tapak kaki. Bawang putih sangat baik untuk melegakan selesema dan memberi keselesaan pada dada.

Baca lagi
Post reply image