first time mum spending for newborn

Im a first time mum, i like to know relatively how much do you spend on preparing things for newborn arrival? Is $1000 sufficient? Preparing newborn stuff from 0 to 3 months

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I’m pretty tight with my budget so I really go for the best value stuff. I camped for deals at the baby fair so I got a stroller that is rtp $399 at $100😂 and many many clothes that are less than $10 each😅 the rest of the baby essentials i just accepted hand me downs since my sis in law just gave birth last year.

Read more
5y ago

Thanks dear for sharing

Can easily hit 1k Stroller 300 Breastpump 300 Sterilizer 150-300 Milk bottles 50 Clothes, Towel, Bib 200 Toiletries 50 Laundry &dish detergent 20 Baby wipes 10 Baby bath tub 15 Baby cot, mattress, bedding 250 Over 1k already.........

Read more
5y ago

Lolx... thank you 🙏 i think 1000 too tight 😂

1000 is enough. Just dont get bby cot and stroller. Instead get a baby sleeping nest and baby carrier. The rest you cn just shop online at shopee🤗

5y ago

👌...Thank you so much 🙏

VIP Member

Certain stuff i dun mind handme down items. So tat i can spend the $ on others stuffs ^^

I spend about $2000++ on baby stuffs including clothes, bottles, stroller and etc..

I Haven start shopping yet. Follow and see what others reply...

5y ago

Lolx.... 😂

Super Mum

Baby fairs and online really helps!

VIP Member

I shopped online, cheaper than retail😂

5y ago

I find that baby fair can get better price... U can visit supermom for the pricing...

More than enough

Yes!