diapers

hi mummies. Im a first time mum here ! just want to know , how to know ur newborn babies are ok with the diapers u bought. ??? and how many packet of diapers do i need to prepare for newborn bc im worried if i buy alot the baby might not like the brand that i buy........

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As long as baby no rashes and no leaking, it should be fine. You can get samples to try too.. I bought 1 small packet to try. Once baby OK, then will buy in bulk. Use about 8 to 10 diaper per day..

VIP Member

Normally newborn no issues as we change every 2 hrs after their feed. Once they grow older then observe. Cos some diaper might not suit due to absorbency, rash, comfort etc.

VIP Member

U can try samples first. Huggies have free samples if you register on their webpage. Some gift hampers for newborns come with other brand diapers which u can try too

VIP Member

Don’t stock up on too many newborn diapers. Outgrow very fast, and you’ll never know if your baby is allergic to the brand. Try to get samples if you can.

TapFluencer

See if baby will get rash easily. I only use 1 packet. Usually i will go for the one most mummy suggested. And you can get yours from carousell cheaper too.

go get as much sample diapers you can 😉

VIP Member

Try sample first, no diaper rash

Try samples first.

TapFluencer

No diaper rash