Sad

Im a first time mum.. I had normal delivered 2days ago to a bby girl.. It was a traumatic event for me at the delivery ward, had a 3 degree tear inside not only outside and i lost a lots of blood ? had to go for operation theatre because of big tear inside.. At that point of time i thought i would die at the delivery ward due to lost blood and not see my bby girl.. It was definitely the most scariest day of my life.. And now its been 3 days i havent hold my bby because i have to lie flat in bed, they need to transfer blood in me ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear... poor thing. I know that as mummies, our first instinct is to want to hold and protect our dear baby. But remember.. you need to be strong and healthy in order to take good care of your little princess. When my little girl was taken away from me to go to ICU for a few hours, I was also heartbroken, but I knew that that was the best thing for her. In your case, hang in there just a little bit longer. Let them finish the blood transfusions and bring up your blood count and blood pressure, so that you will feel a lot better. You’ll also have more strength, so that when you finally hold your girl in your arms, you can embrace and look at her for hours ☺️ Just said a little prayer for you. Get well soon, mummy!

Read more

First of all you are such a strong momma and I have been there. Had a e- c sect and couldnt have skin to skin contact with my babygirl till the 3rd day in the hospital cos I was recovering and had water retention. I cried knowing that I couldnt even recognise my own body after the traumatic delivery. But I kept reminding myself in order to see my baby (who was in the NICU) I had to motivate myself to get well to walk slowly. Stay strong momma! You can do this💪🏻 Sending you lots of love!

Read more
Super Mum

Big hug, dear! Thank God your condition is stable now ❤️ Congratulations on giving birth to your precious litte girl! I know it’s really hard not to be able to hold her now, but it’s just for a litte while longer okay? Soon.. very soon, she’ll be all yours, and your joy will be indescribable 🥰 I just prayed for you, dear. May you recover soon and have good health to take care of your little one!

Read more
VIP Member

When i had my bb, it was an emergency Csect. Baby was sent to nicu and i was bed bound. Only see her after her 4 days. It will all pass. Take care.

Stay strong. Me too had a complicated delivery with a 3rd deg tear too. The worst is over, you will heal and get better. Take care

TapFluencer

pls take care & get well soon 💕 in order to care for your lo & create treasured moments in time to come...

VIP Member

Oh dear. Please take care and rest well. Your baby girl needs her mummy!

VIP Member

Hoping for your speedy recovery so you can hold your baby 💕

VIP Member

Take care n do ur confinement well. It really helps

VIP Member

Hope you’re doing better now :-( rest well!