Sad

Im a first time mum.. I had normal delivered 2days ago to a bby girl.. It was a traumatic event for me at the delivery ward, had a 3 degree tear inside not only outside and i lost a lots of blood ? had to go for operation theatre because of big tear inside.. At that point of time i thought i would die at the delivery ward due to lost blood and not see my bby girl.. It was definitely the most scariest day of my life.. And now its been 3 days i havent hold my bby because i have to lie flat in bed, they need to transfer blood in me ?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear... poor thing. I know that as mummies, our first instinct is to want to hold and protect our dear baby. But remember.. you need to be strong and healthy in order to take good care of your little princess. When my little girl was taken away from me to go to ICU for a few hours, I was also heartbroken, but I knew that that was the best thing for her. In your case, hang in there just a little bit longer. Let them finish the blood transfusions and bring up your blood count and blood pressure, so that you will feel a lot better. You’ll also have more strength, so that when you finally hold your girl in your arms, you can embrace and look at her for hours ☺️ Just said a little prayer for you. Get well soon, mummy!

Read more