New born clothes

Hello! I’m due in 3 months time so I would like to start shopping for clothes. What size should I get those clothes in? 6M? 9M? Will they be too big? My previous check shows that Baby is at 75th percentile....... it’s my first child so I’m really unsure. But people advised me to not buy NB or 0-3M because they definitely only fit once. Thanks in advanced

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have friends that can pass on some supplies to you will be great. At first i thought i will go for some 6months, some 12months and some 18 and 24months. But its only till my friend passed on some newborn size to me i realised the 6months, 12months size are far too big. Maybe you can go to kiddy palace or retail to see and compare the sizes

Read more
5y ago

Thank you!

Hi just buy enough for her to wear few days 0-3 months ones becoz baby grows!!and i end up not even opening some of the cloths I bought you can buy later once baby is born otherwise very easy to overbuy ,hope you have a smooth delivery 😀

5y ago

Thank you! 😊

Buy from 3-6 mths onwards. Maybe you cn still have a few of the nb clothes for the first few days when the bby is born.

5y ago

Thank you!

Get two or three items in newborn size. The bulk of your items can be in 3 month size (00 I think)

Super Mum

OG seems to be a gd place to shop for baby clothes.. can check it out

Super Mum

You can buy a few pieces from different range. (Newborn, 0 - 3 and etc.)

5y ago

Oh I see. Thank you! 😊

VIP Member

I bought some nb size, some 0 to 3 months 😂

Buy a few 0-3 months or get some hand me downs

Super Mum

Yep