Cant stop purchasing clothes

Hi mommies. She in jan 2024 and in nesting mode right now. Cant stop buying clothes for my baby girl. My first child was born in June 2020 during covid during complete lockdown. Didn’t have a chance to splurge on him.. used to buy everything from shoppee. Now there’s like so many sellers on Instagram live and tiktok live and I’m going broke . Not only am I buying newborn size clothes im buying up to 12 months old clothes: I can’t help it!!!!!#advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

😂😂😂 same for me!! especially when you have baby girl, every piece of clothing looks so cute and pretty! they say having baby girl is for sure going to burn a hole in your pocket 😆 my EDD is also Jan and I already have 12months old dresses too for my baby girl 🤣 either you embrace it and buy whatever you want, or you start packing the clothes by months and then realise baby cannot possibly wear everything you buy cos babies outgrow the clothes so fast 🥹 I started counting how many clothes I have and how many days I will need to finish wearing all these on my baby. turns out I had to change baby's clothes 3-4 times a day in order to wear EVERY single piece at least once!!! from then on I stopped buying 😅 I switched to buying other things nowadays like toys or cute accessories (like stroller hang-on bag, name tag stickers to label baby's things, clip-on pacifier strap etc)

Read more
5mo ago

Oh man!! 3-4 times a day 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s ALOT HAHAHAH. I think mine is Way lesser than that but still feeling guilty because I’m going broke 😂 jiayou mommy a month more 🫡

No advise for this because….. it’s normal, especially when you have baby girl. Just go easy on the newborn size 😂. I have a baby girl too and my pocket’s hole getting bigger and bigger. Recommend you another fb live lol! I always buy from Babyippie (they got boy and girls, baby and toddler range).

Read more
5mo ago

Oh yess .. not splurging on the newborn size mostly since they’ll outgrow and they’ll be sleeping all the time anyway cannot take cute pics 😂😂😂. Thanks mommy will take a look too 💸