instant noodles

Im craving for instant noodles badly.... Anyone with the same cravings?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the same craving when I was pregnant! During the first trimester of my pregnancy, I had morning sickness so badly I couldn’t stomach anything n only wanted to eat instant noodles! Haha! So I gave in and ate like once or twice! Better eat sth than to starve to death right! After that when I could eat properly again already then I didn’t eat instant noodles anymore!

Read more
VIP Member

It’s fine to consume instant noodles once a while. I did eat instant noodles occasionally during pregnancy but only used half of the seasoning and add in some fresh ingredients like egg and veggies to go with it. :)

TapFluencer

Instant noodles are something we can’t live with nor live without. But just eat this as a last recourse as it is full of salt

VIP Member

Yes!!! I had cravings for instant noodles too! Secretly ate without hubs knowing.... hahaha Moderation is key!!!!

Don’t eat too much. I cave in too, but have to exercise self control and don’t have it too often

TapFluencer

Indulge in your cravings but only sporadically as instant noodles are not exactly healthy food

I had this craving too! Haha unhealthy but couldn't help it. at least only once

I had that always .... Try to avoid .... Once in 2-3 weeks is ok

Yes.. Me too.. But still in 1st Trimester so dont dare to eat.

I had the same craving too! But will try to control my intake.